Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Warehouse365 Creepers!

I ordered my first pair of creepers a few weeks ago, and I wanted to share my experience with you!

A family member recommended their online shop so I decided to take a look. They have a few different ceeper shoes with different prints like Flower and Leopard. I knew I wanted the studded ones but it definitely was hard choosing because I liked the flower printed shoes a lot too! 

I'm usually really picky when it comes to shopping online, especially shoes. You never know if the quality is what you expect it to be, and what's also very important: the sizing. However, Warehouse365 did a great job on both quality and sizing! My beloved creepers are very comfortable, and eye-catching for sure :)
I got a size 37 because my feet are quite narrow, but they fit perfectly!

If you are interested in buying some good quality, reasonably priced creepers, I highly recommend Warehouse365!
Their shipping is FREE, which is always good!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment